Youtube Essential Library 21601793 Videohive – Free After Effects Template
After Effects Version CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2016, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5 | No plugins | Resizable | 548 Mb
Hey, YouTubers! We prepared for you a big channel design pack which contains more than 70 elements and make your content look more professionally!
You can use it with Adobe Premiere Pro Essential Graphics or Adobe After Effects!
All parameters could be edited in a few minutes. Adjust colors so it matches your identity and all that is left for you is to shoot your video!
It’s a good chance for any vlogger to make their YouTube channel more stylish and beautiful. This YouTube design pack will save your time so you can focus on the content!
Why Choose It?
- Your personal library for making YouTube channel more stylish
- Html and gif previews for all scenes
- Works in After Effects & Premiere Pro without any plugins
- A few clicks installation script for Premiere pro
- Video Tutorial how to use in Premiere
- Video Tutorial how to use in After Effects
- Video Tutorial how to install for Premiere
- Work in from After effects cs 5.5 and above
- Modular Structure
- Well organized and easy can be customized
- “Comps as project” folder – https://youtu.be/EDJlrY1B140?t=274
- Huge controls like color positions
- Smooth animations
- Free fonts
- 100% After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Easy duration control IN & OUT by markers
- All colors are editable with powerful editing panel
- Free updates & support
- Works with ANY font
- More than 70 compositions
- Easy to use even if you are a Beginner
- Clean After Effects project
- Ready Placeholders
- Fully Customizable
- Fast Render
- Modular structure
- Color Control
- Custom Size
The template includes
- info bars
- links bars
- lower thirds
- next episodes previews
- comments bars
- quotes bars
- calls to subscription
- typography titles
- For correct work with the essential graphics template you will need the latest version of Premiere Pro (2018)
- To use the template in Premiere, you do not need After Effects.
- To use in After Effects, you do not need to have Premiere pro and works well from CS 5.5
- Before using please install all free used fonts ( all links available in help file )
- To change the font for the title in Premiere Pro, you will need to choose font in After Effects and then re-save mogrt file for Premiere Pro. Check the tutorial